Experience it! The San Antonio River Walk
Discover San Antonio’s beautiful River Walk, one of the prettiest parts of the city. This haven of trees, pathways, stone bridges, and glistening water winds through the city center and reveals its deep culture and vibrant personality. During the holiday season, the River Walk sparkles even brighter with millions of decorative lights illuminating its already charming atmosphere. It will dazzle you with luminarias, twinkling displays, and festive ornaments that are nearly everywhere.
- Discover the German settlement of Fredericksburg set in the Hill Country.
- Experience El Mercado, the Mexican Marketplace.
- Cruise the Paseo del Rio and admire festive holiday decorations along the River Walk.
- Visit the Alamo where a battle was fought and men made the ultimate sacrifice to defend their freedom and the Republic of Texas.
- Tour San Antonio with an expert local guide.
- Visit the LBJ Ranch, birthplace of the 36th President of the United States.
Included in price: Round trip air from Tampa Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
For bookings made after May 29, 2018, call for rates
For more information contact
Mike Traver at Ship & Shore Travel